Hello Everyone!
Please go to www.harvestjubilee.org for lots and lots of information about events going on Sept. 20th from 9-4. We'll be headed to Klesick Farms ourselves, and it does look like they have a parking fee of $5. If you'd like to carpool with a buddy, please do. I know several of us have soccer on Saturdays right now, and the times of the games vary, so I think we'll be headed there around 2pm.
This go see it will cover things such as history of our area and where our food comes from, as well as the basic family outing and picnic if you are so prepared. They will have food for sale from the Breadfarm, Camano Is. Coffee, Janice Madden Orchards and Del Fox Meats. If you love great food, especially homemade and organic, and love to support local business people, bring money! :) I read that Madden Orchards provides 90% of WA state apples!
We hope to see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment