Saturday, November 15, 2008

Religious Awards Update

Hello Pack 18,

I sent out an email recently asking about this, so please disregard if you already replied.
I had many emails missing from my last list.

If your child would like to complete the book for the Parvuli Dei medal or the Light of Christ medal, please let me know. If you don't have a book yet, I have many, so please let me know. They are full of activities and discussions and are for your family to do together with your cub on your own.

They are due at the end of December, and during the first week or so of January, John DeBroeck will be interviewing your cubs in groups as a requirement for the medal. Fr. Olson will be honoring these cubs at Scout Sunday in February.

Please let me know what your cub is working on if you have not done so already. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Ann Marie del Rosario
425 322 3837

No comments: